After the Odeum team has requested API Keys for your Google Play account, please follow these instructions to obtain and send them.
Important: These instructions are for the New Google Play Console. If the screens you see look different, please switch to the New Play Console.
1) Visit the Google Play Developer Console.
2) Click “Settings” in the left navigation and then "Developer Account" and then “API access”. And then Choose a project to link.
3) Agree to the Terms of Service.
4) Scroll down to the “Service Accounts” section and click “CREATE NEW SERVICE ACCOUNT”.
5) Click on the “Google Cloud Platform” link.
6) In the Google Cloud Platform, click the “CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT” button.
7) Type in a name for the account and click “CREATE”.
8) Assign the Role of “Project” -> “Owner”. Then click “Continue”.
9) Click "Done"
10) To the right of your new Service Account in the list, click on the 3-dot icon and click on "Manage Keys"
11) Click on "ADD KEY" and then select "Create new key"
12) Select “JSON” and click “CREATE”.
13) The .json key file will be downloaded. Send this file to Odeum by clicking the Intercom icon in the lower right and starting a chat with us and attaching the file - or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14) Go back to the Google Play Developer Console API Access settings page. Find the newly created service account and click “GRANT ACCESS”.
15) Select the Account Permissions for “Admin (all permissions)” role and click “INVITE USER”.
Be sure to send the .json key file to Odeum by clicking the Intercom icon in the lower right and starting a chat with us and attaching the file - or emailing it to email@example.com.